In Association with Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran, Punjab
Industry 4.0 is the subset of the fourth industrial revolution that concerns industry. The fourth industrial revolution encompasses areas which are not normally classified as an industry, such as smart cities, for instance.
Although the terms "industry 4.0" and "fourth industrial revolution" are often used interchangeably, "industry 4.0" factories have machines which are augmented with wireless connectivity and sensors, connected to a system that can visualise the entire production line and make decisions on its own.
In essence, industry 4.0 is the trend towards automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies and processes which include cyber-physical systems (CPS), the internet of things (IoT), industrial internet of things (IIOT), cloud computing, cognitive computing and artificial intelligence.
Mr. Kunal Gaur
Trainer- Industrial Automation, Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) with specialisation in industrial automation, Industry 4.0 and smart manufacturing , He is professional trainer and speaker on recent development and trends of automation technology in industrial revolution.
Implementation and work Experience > 10 Years
- Extensive experience in manufacturing Industries on recent trends in automation technology
- Exposure on Industry 4.0 application and equipment supporting the application
- Designed and developed the PLC and HMI program architecture with industry 4.0 approach
- Integration of machine with SAP ERP system for real-time monitoring.
- Master of Technology in Electrical Engineering- Specialisation in Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Researcher in the field of Wireless networks and smart manufacturing with Industry 4.0 approach.
- Visiting technical trainer and consultant in Universities and manufacturing Industries.
Introduction with the Industrial Automation system.
Role of Automation in Manufacturing industries.
Introduction to Industry 4.0
Role of Industry 4.0 in Manufacturing Industries.
How manufacturing is transformed from 1st Industrial Revolution to 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Mobile/Laptop/Tablet with good internet connectivity.
- 1 Lessons
- 01:07:10 Hours
Get latest 10 course.